HOW TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
Follow the steps below to change your password easily:
- Login to your hireejobs account
- Scroll to the upper right section and select Account Settings.
- Select the Edit link next to Change Password
- Enter your current password followed by the new password in the spaces provided.
- Select Change Password.
CREATING AN ACCOUNT
- On the home page of our website (hireejobs.com), click on "Job Portal".
- It will take you to the Account Information page where you are required to fill in your correct details.
- Fill in your personal details, professional details and upload your resume.
- After completing the requirements, click Submit.
RETRIEVING FORGOTTEN PASSWORD
Here are steps to retrieving your password if you forget it:
- Click on the Login button.
- Click on Forgot Password to recover your password.
- Enter your email ID and click on Submit.
- An email with specific instructions on how to access your account and log in again will be sent to the email address you used in opening the account.
SEARCHING FOR JOBS
On the hireejobs.com website, you can easily search for jobs by category, company names, location, skills, designation.
- On the homepage, click on the "Jobs" section.
- Enter your preferred option (category, company names, location, skills, designation).
- Click on search to search for jobs across all functional areas, locations, industries, designations, skills, and companies.
MANAGING JOB ALERTS
- To view, edit or delete your job alerts, use the Alerts link in the My Applications drop-down on your account page.
- You can also create a new job alert from this page.
HOW TO CHANGE EMAIL ADDRESS
These steps will help you to change the email address associated with your hireejobs.com account:
- Log in to your account
- Under your account settings, click your name and select Settings.
- Click on the Edit link and Change your Email
- Enter your current email address and password
- Select Update Email
INABILITY TO ACCESS WEBSITE PAGES
If you're unable to access our website, it may be due to some technical issues such as cache and cookies, network problems or a simple solution like just reopening the browser or logging back in.
The following situations below can be easily solved by clearing the cache and cookies. When should I clear my cache and cookies?
- Can't view a page.
- Page not loading.
- Can't log in.
- The page cannot be displayed
- An error message of any kind e.g 404 error.
- Page no longer exists
You can update your company's information by clicking on the Employers Tab on the top right hand of the website.